Gasboy Sinclair Aircraft Gas
I found this gas
pump in a warehouse and bought it for $40. Once I
hauled it home, I tore it down and discovered that
the frame was in rough shape on the bottom. I cut
out the rotted steel and welded in new sheet metal
patches and bottom structural pieces. The base was
shot as well so I cut and welded 2" steel angle to
form the new base. All the parts were cleaned,
sanded (or sandblasted), prepped, and then painted.
The base was done in hammer tone grey and the sheet
metal was primed and painted with urethane paint. I
reproduced the face, cleaned and painted the
computer and assembled the unit. I also added LED
lighting, a new hose and fresh vinyl decals.